2022-2023 ONLINE Remote Faculty/Teaching - Online Academies
Great Hearts has positions available for those interested in being considered for mid-year teaching positions at our ONLINE (fully remote) academies. All submitted documents (resume, etc.) and questionnaire answers will be recorded and ready for review whenever any headmaster begins their hiring process for mid-year roles.
A variety of General Education teaching positions are available for Great Hearts Online academies serving AZ and TX students. Instruction is online, thus teachers are remote, and may live/work outside of AZ and TX.
Potential Openings include:
- Kindergarten through 5th Grade Classroom teachers
- Kindergarten through 5th Grade Teaching Apprentices/Assistants
- Certification is not required to teach at any of the Great Hearts Academies
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate they are qualified to teach the subjects they are assigned
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US
- Bachelor’s degree (required for Lead Teachers, not required for Assistant Teachers)