As a member of the Support organization, you will resolve post-sales customer inquiries via phone and electronic means. Your focus is to provide level two support including problem resolution within published goals using the Knowledge Base, write product documentation, use Web Resources, and Lab Testing, etc. to resolve issues.
In this role, you will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability. Handle open service requests that are dispatched, implement fixes, (i.e. writing SQL scripts, and document the case for escalation), analyze the hardware or software problem and write case notes in the tracking system. Work is semi-routine in nature. Support may be delivered via electronic channels (web, e-mail, etc.) or phone. Position may work in a call center environment as needed. Also, you will be the point of contact for new customers, introducing and educating them on Oracle as a whole. You will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge of specific product areas within our core technologies and/or applications.
Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle products. In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment.
An ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, demonstrate prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success. Associates degree. At least 1 year of related experience.
As a Support Analyst on this team, you will be responsible for supporting Oracle Cerner ’s federal clients by providing outstanding customer service and basic technical support in a Tier 1 call-centered environment. You will be responsible for adherence to client access, quality standards, and client notification policies and procedures. This role will also require you to be accountable for communicating and working directly with the client to resolve key issues over the phone, through email, or through your queue. You will also be responsible for recognizing when to escalate issues by using applicable monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Much of your time will be spent investigating service requests, resolving client incidents and maintaining applications. As you work with Oracle Cerner technologies, you prioritize and plan issue resolutions both independently and in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment. You will work directly with clients, so strong communication and customer service skills are needed. You will also document investigation and issue resolution thoroughly and in a timely manner, and research and use a knowledge base of information to quickly understand and diagnose issues. You will also be responsible for adhering to policies and procedures including HIPAA, PECA, CHIA, and client notification requirements.
- At least 4 years total combined related work experience and/or completed higher education
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of call center or phone support work experience
- Ability to work the following shift:
- Traditional Monday through Friday shift 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CT
- Home internet speed and reliability connection must meet the following expectations: Download >= 20 Mbps and Upload >= 5 Mbps at www.speedtest.net and Total packet Loss https://packetlosstest.com/ OR the ability to work in the Oracle Cerner office
- If located in the Kansas City metropolitan area, you may be required to work in office during normal business operations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned