2022-2023 NON-Teaching - Business Professional Roles
San Antonio, TX
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Baton Rouge, LA
Great Hearts hires for several non-teaching roles throughout the year in departments such as Human Resources, Finance, Development, Professional Development, Operations, Academy Support, Marketing/Communications, Facilities, IT, and Talent/Recruitment. For these positions, we look for those who are in search of meaningful work, support the mission of Great Hearts, may have experience working in education and/or non-profit organizations, and who have a heart of service. We also help in the hiring of academy openings such as Office Managers, Nurses, and other support staff.
Our employees in all departments are hired for their knowledge and skills in their area of expertise. We look for those who enjoy being part of a team, want to assist in creating an environment for teachers to flourish, and have a growth mindset.
Potential Openings include:
- Financial Analyst II – San Antonio, TX (Hybrid/Remote)
- Major Gifts Officer – Phoenix, AZ
- Online School Operations Manager – Arizona & Texas (Remote)
- HR Generalist (Temporary) - Phoenix, AZ
- Director of Campus Operations – Irving, TX
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required for most positions
- All employees are required to have a valid, current fingerprint clearance card
Personal Qualities and Values:
We value each of our team members as individuals but believe that we achieve the greatest results by working together. We willingly sacrifice individual interests and recognition for greater collective impact. The candidate should enjoy being a team player. A vibrant shared services center, and the competitive aspiration, well-being, and camaraderie of our employees, is an essential complement to our academic communities.
Note: Clicking the link to Apply Now will take you to the Great Hearts Academy's career page where you can see all currently open positions.